Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pick a PEAR of PYRUS!

Introducing PYRUS, a new collection by BasicGrey:
With bountiful colors refl ective of the change of seasons, Pyrus™ is the perfect flavor for fall. Ripe apple red, nutmeg brown and pear green, baked with warm orange rind and yellow squash in a bold collection of zesty patterns and delightful details sure to spice things up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't get over the warm, rich colors in this lines. I'm normally drawn toward intense brights when it comes to my scrapbooking palette, but this one just calls my name (screams it really, but don't tell!). I think it might just be my favorite of all the lines this release and that's saying a ton!! This is my little pumpkin at the patch last fall. This super-fun design was based off an amazing PageMaps sketch by Becky Fleck. (How I love that girl's sketches!)
Again I mixed this line with some Basics (that gorgeous clip, the office tab and the lined notebook paper? And seriously, how cute are those birds?

Photobucket
Photobucket
I can't get over these glazed brads! LOVE LOVE them! So stinkin' cute!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look at those lace doilies - yes, those are little pears and flowers in that honeycomb! Gasp! And I think I need 50 of those albums! The design is just adorable and the colors make me drool!

Are you getting excited yet?! Don't you worry, I'm just getting started! More to come! (How I love CHA Debut Day!)
xoxo,
k.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

You are so good at enabling!!! LOL I will take this line too, please!! LOL

Amy C said...

Awesome fall papers. I already have layouts dancing around in my head with these papers and embellies. Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

Love it!!! Those rub-ons look fabulous too!

Jen said...

Holy Cow!!!! I need those!!! :D

A Sarasota said...

Note to self, things to buy:
1- partridge
2--Pear Tree (Pyrus by BG!)

shelby valadez said...

so pretty! I love the trees in this line!

Dana Tatar said...

The colors and patterns of these lines are amazing! I can't pick a favorite, I LOVE them all! There is something very warm and cozy about these papers, perfect for the upcoming holiday season!