Friday, January 29, 2010

Introducing KIOSHI by BasicGrey

A refreshing Zen experience, Kioshi™ is sophisticated beauty and geometric power, a yin-and-yang balance of delicate color and vigorous pattern. Renew the soul and invigorate the senses with this eloquent arrangement of garden-like, soft colors mixed with the muted arrangement of purposeful shape and style. Nirvana for your next project.

Here are a few layout samples featuring KIOSHI™:

My cutie niece getting ready for her school's sock hop. (She's a bit of a ham if you couldn't tell!)


My mom and Turner. I love seeing how close they are :)


My big guy - 10 already! This just shows that the line doesn't have to have feminine details to make it work.


There are 18 sheets of double-sided paper in each of the collection packs. So yummy!




This 1st one is our Take Note - a mix of journaling cards and transparencies.

The Writer's Block & Pieces (Die-cut shapes)



And finally the yummy stitched brads, new cozy posies, Pops, rub-ons and more!




I'm so not a pastel person but this color palette is divine because it's ever-so-slightly intense in hue as well as having an incredible brown to make all the colors just come alive! This is one of the 2 of our 5 new lines that will be shipping in early February so be watching for it soon!

Happy Friday, all!
xoxo,
k.

11 comments:

Leslie & Shaune said...

looks yummy. as always :)

Romy said...

Fabulous work! Love this new line by BG.

Nicoletta said...

OMG!!! very beautiful los and beautiful paper!
I love its!

LMB said...

I am such a big fan of your work, so I always enjoy when you post new layouts...I'm excited to see the rest of your work for the other, new BG lines.

Leslie Murphy said...

This new line will be perfect for those sweet Easter and spring photos! I hope my LSS carries ALL of it.

cnelson said...

fantabulous los!! fun pps! I love the way that dark brown makes the pastels pop!

Unknown said...

THis is a wonderful collection. I feel the same about pastels but maybe it's that touch of dark brown in there that helps because I really like this collection too!
Love your fabulous layouts too!!

Jen said...

Yummy! I'm not a big pastel person either, but these work!

BabyBokChoy said...

I desparately need this line!!!

I can't wait to see what you do with max and friends. I need that line even MORE desparately, and I hate dogs and cats in real life! Our only gold fish just won't die! maybe I will scrap how it wouldn't die, eh? LOL

Karen W said...

Wow, my wish list is getting longer, this is gorgeous!!!

Colleen said...

You always amaze me and I'm so looking forward to creating a card class with this line of paper at my lss!