Sunday, January 31, 2010

Run away with BasicGrey's CAPPELLA

Toast the happy couple with Cappella™, a collection of vintage-inspired Italian sweet-cream ribboned with bold espresso and biscotti-colored confections. Old-world elegance, ripe with tradition, perfect for your pages. Feast your eyes on pure beauty.

Here is my show sample featuring CAPPELLA. The gorgeous bride is Jen (BasicGrey's VP of Marketing) on her wedding day this past March. (Thanks so much, Jen, for sharing your photo with me!) I am in love with these colors (Tiffany blue is one of my all-time favorites!) and the Take Notes for this line are just divine!


And here are the delicious papers...



And the gorgeous Take Notes I used above...


And the chipboard for this line - I'm loving the tiny alphas as they are SO great for longer titles!


And some of the embellishments including Bloomers,Pieces, Writer's Block and brads. Swoon!




And again - my faveeeeeeee product from this show release - the Ribbon Lace Doilies! They are awesome, self-adhesive and ohsocute!


The Capella line will be shipping in APRIL along with Max & Whiskers and the Basics. I know it's a long time to wait, but I promise it'll be worth it!

Have a wonderful Sunday, all! We're cleaning and Pro Bowl watching here! I know you're jealous! Hee!
xoxo,
k.

11 comments:

Jennifer Stewart said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS, Kelly. I love all of BG's new releases, but cannot WAIT to get my hands on the Basics line. How BRILLIANT. :)

Love,
Jen

Jen said...

Wow! Let me wipe the drool away! Gorgeous!

Kelly said...

oooooh. LOVE that color scheme! Beautiful!

kim.mom said...

I'm lovin it!!!

Romy said...

This line is absolutely my favourite...such a pity that it's shipping in april. I can't wait to get these in my hands:)

Anonymous said...

Aaarrrgghh! I just got Origins and Sugar Rush, with chip shapes, brads, etc. and now I see all these NEWER ones that are also gorgeous. My pouting bottom lip is down to my chin!

Melissa said...

So beautiful! I didn't think that I would need this one.. but I definitely do now!

Karen W said...

Oh my goodness this has to go on my wish list, this is just gorgeous. Thanks so much for posting this.

Unknown said...

What an exquisite line!

*reyanna* said...

I LOVE this line! This is my favorite from the new releases. I can't wait to get some to use for home decor in our new bedroom. They will look just beautiful!! :D

Barb said...

Sooooo pretty! It almost makes me want to commit to scrapping my wedding pics... hmmmm, it's only been 11.5 years! lol