Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sizzix + BasicGrey = 1 Fantastic Combination!

Sizzix + BasicGrey = 1 Fantastic Combination!

You asked. We listened! At long last BasicGrey has teamed up with one of the premier leaders in diecutting and embossing - Sizzix - and we couldn't be more excited! This summer we announced our partnership and it's made its debut in the form of these amazing embossing folders featuring designs from our holiday collection, Eskimo Kisses! You can choose from eight (8) different pattern incredible pattern combinations! Get one or collect them all! (I know I'm wanting them all!)

Here are some images directly from Sizzix's website:





























































































Aren't they all divine??! For full details on these items (like how to order and their specifications), please visit sizzix.com! Oh, but WAIT! There's more! It doesn't end with the embossing folders...check out a just a few of our new precious diecuts:

Photobucket

Ok, so that's my enabling for the day! Have a fantastic Tuesday! It's fall weather here which makes me deliriously happy! :)
xoxo,
k.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I just bought a Big Shot! So excited, it should be here today. I could use these with it, they are awesome!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I LOVE Basic Grey and I'm getting a Big Shot for my birthday, so I'm super excited!