Monday, July 15, 2013

CHA SNEAK - Simple Stories: Say Cheese

Hello, everyone!

Can you believe it's that time already?! Yep, it's time to start with the CHA trade show sneak peaks!! Hold on to your hats, folks, because it's going to be one amazing week!!!

I had the honor of beginning to work with Simple Stories lately and I have to say I truly LOVED their collections! I was very hesitant when Layle first sent me this beautiful Say Cheese line because quite frankly we're not a Disney family and I truly thought I'd have no use for it. But Amber has included the most gorgeous tone on tone patterns in her designs (can you see the dots here?) and added both the soft blue and a kraft color to the traditional Disney white, red, black and yellow. That got me, people! Truly!

New 6a0120a6a1e222970c01901e43faa6970b-800wi
SC_cover

SC_Fundamentals
SC_Expressions
SC_Chipboard
SC_Brads
Of course I was determined to use my papers in a non-Disney way but wouldn't you know it - it ended up being a little Disney anyhow because it's of my son's production of 101 Dalmatians! HA! lol I can't even tell you how beautifully these papers go together. I promise you it's going to be a MUST have on your CHA shopping list!
Supplies: Simple Stories Say Cheese papers, element stickers, alpha stickers, chipboard shapes, brads.
Other: Fiskars star punches, Stampin' Up Scallop border punch, Pentel pen, Colorbox/Clearsnap chalk ink, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L adhesive.


And trust me when I say there is SO MUCH MORE!! I just don't have the room to show all the magnificent stuff for this release including the individual papers, SN@P! products and Allison Davis' sketch bundle (YES, I'm serious!) See it all HERE!!!

But here's where it gets REALLY good - you can enter to win this line for yourself! Oh yes you can! Simply go to the Simple Stories' blog HERE and get in on it! GOOD LUCK!

More to come this week - heck, even TODAY, people! STAY TUNED! I told you it was going to be one HECK of a week!

xoxo,
k

No comments: