Friday, June 06, 2014

So Long, Thank You & My Loss is YOUR Gain!

Hi, all....

As I'm sure many of you might have already heard or have just been gradually figuring it out, I have made the extremely hard decision to take a step back from professional scrapbooking.

I have been in this amazing industry for many (MANY!) years now and I am so grateful for all of the opportunities and experiences that have come my way as a result of it - truly they are too many to name. But my life has come to a sort of crossroads with everyone going different directions and I want to make sure that I am as present as I can possibly be for the next phase of my family. I promise that I will continue to scrapbook for me, though maybe not as frequently, and will continue to post perhaps here but especially on my scrapbook-related Facebook page.

And if you'd like, I'd love it if you would continue to support me in my brand new adventure! I have started my own photography business. You can keep tabs on me here: KELLY GOREE PHOTOGRAPHY or on the Facebook version of that site HERE. I'm crazy excited about this new opportunity and am looking forward to capturing some amazing memories for others.

ANDDDD...
As I'm sure you have guess/hoped, I am cleaning/purging my scrappy space to make room for photo equipment and such! I hope my LOSS is YOUR GAIN!

***********Edited to ADD: ALL BOXES + CLASS KITS ARE NOW GONE. What is still available is listed on my yard sale post in the link below. THANK YOU!!!***********

I have available my final FOUR Flat Rate USPS priority boxes full of all kinds of amazing goodies. Each one contains not only a brand-new collection pack of paper from a well-known manufacturer but many brand new embellishment packs as well - things such as enamel dots, diecut packs, alphabet stickers, chipboard alphabets and on and on.
Each box can be YOURS for $50. 
That includes the priority shipping. 
First come, first served. Please message me at kelly(dot)goree(at)gmail(dot)com for any questions, or to claim a box for your own!

I also have three remaining CLASS KITS. The cost for these is $20 plus shipping. The shipping will be priority and will vary depending on where you live but you can estimate $8. I WILL combine shipping if you want more than one kit! Email me at the above address for images of the projects. I will tell you both kits are girlie in feel and one is 3 single pages, the other 2 singles and a double.

Also, I still have the items in the previous post (Link HERE) available if they aren't marked out. Those are a bit different but everything listed is BRAND NEW and 75% off retail! AMAZING deals to be had!

And finally, I want to thank each of you, my loyal blog readers and friends, for being so supportive for the past few years. You are AMAZING and I thank you for thinking enough of me that you kept coming back for more! ;)
Much love,
Kelly


17 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Kelly. I will miss you ever so dearly. I have loved your work for years, but I understand why you have made this choice. It's probably the same reason why I retired from DT's. YOU in my eyes will always reign at the top... my talented friend!

Margie said...

I too will miss your work-you have long been a favorite designer of mine!

TracieClaiborne said...

Kelly - it makes me sad to think of not seeing your work on a regular basis but I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND!! Priorites! Love you and wish all the best for you my friend!

Dorina D said...

Congratulations on your new endeavor and I wish you lots of luck. However, I have to say I'll miss your fun classes, great personality and amazing work. Looking forward to seeing your photography work.

ncook said...

Just constantly amazed and impressed by you. Whether I'm admiring your decision to make this change in your life, or whether I'm drooling over one of your recent creations, just always blown away by you. You are a truly fabulous designer and person, Kelly! Hugs and best wishes in your new venture!

antenucci said...

Your work has always been an inspiration to me, you will be missed. Blessings in your new adventures!

Jeannine H. said...

Will miss you but as the mother of an 18 and 17 year old, I completely understand that one has to make career decisions that are best for our family and for ourselves. You have been a favorite designer of mine for many years and I feel truly blessed to have had the chance to meet you and take classes from you at SCT's Crop and Create. You have given your fans TONS of inspiration and shared your amazing talent very generously with us. All the best in your new endeavors and I hope to be able to support you in those, one way or another.

Kim M said...

It makes me sad that I won't be seeing your layouts on a regular basis but you are pursuing your dream and putting your family first and I think that is awesome! Congrats on the new endeavor and best of luck!

Jenn said...

Kelly, I've been scrapbooking for almost 25 years, worked in a scrapbook store and even taught classes. You were always one of my favorites. I'm going to miss you!!
Best of luck in your new venture and I'll be following you on your new blog.
:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly, Even though our professional paths didn't cross very often, I have always been a fan. As you phase out of working professionally in the industry, I want you to know that you will be missed. I wish you great success with your photography. - hugs & blessings to you!

hrroman said...

If you are stuck with your management assignment then in this case you can opt for our Law Assignments. we provide the best online assignment help.We also provide Business Law Homework Help for students across the globe. for more information contact us +16692714848

affordable embroidery digitizing said...

great article very useful and informative thanks you for posting.

digitizing services said...

I wish you all the very best for your future, i know it's not that easy to left anything.

jobinwason said...

Integrated Assessment Services is a registered organization in Egypt and group company of M/s. Integrated Assessment Services Pvt. Ltd. (IAS-INDIA). IAS has its direct presence in 6 countries and its associates in 14 more countries to deliver ISO certification, ISO training activities to its customers. iso consultants in egypt

jobinwason said...

The main objective of ISO 22301 lead auditor training is to boost the existing knowledge and skills of the delegates to plan, conduct, and as well as to manage a full audit of a business continuity management system based on ISO 22301:2012. iso 22301 lead auditor training

hameedudhaaam said...

I believe this will help your website become more organized because you have decided to set a part on this site for the inquiries regarding tax and as well as the helpful discussions. To be honest, this is one of the few sites that are doing this kind of strategy. Also, I think that this will not only benefit your clients or the potential ones but you most especially because you will i need an assignment be able to see the questions easier.

The Maurya Sir said...

Searching for the ideal Hindi song captions for Instagram to improve your Instagram posts? You’re in the correct place, then! Utilizing Hindi song lyrics and melodies in your Instagram captions can give your feed a special touch. Hindi songs are well renowned for their soul-stirring lyrics and catchy sounds.