Monday, June 15, 2009

Thinking Inking!

Hello, all!

I apologize for the long absence and neglect of my dear old blog, but to say last week was a horrendous one would be an understatement. I might get more into that later, but I will definitely share some images from our summer so far (focusing on the positive as it's all about perspective...the Lord has most assuredly taught me that lesson this week).

Anyhow, I wanted to pop on this morning to give a little shout out to my amazing friend, Jennifer McGuire. Jen is doing a brand new class over at Two Peas in a Bucket called "Thinking Inking" that starts TODAY! I for one am beyond excited. As much as I love scrapbooking and paper crafting, stamping and inking is an area where I have soooooo very much to learn. And I'm super excited to travel along with Jen for this class and learn all I can.

Here's a little taste of what is to come from Jen on Day 1!

(p.s. I borrowed this photo from Jen's post at 2Peas - all copyrights belong to her and TwoPeasinabucket.com)

I hope to see many of you over there this week...and at the end of the class, we'll see about doing a special giveaway of some BasicGrey stamps for all your hard work!

Have a fabulous Monday!

xoxo,
k.

3 comments:

Trish- Advocare Advisor said...

love this ..can't wait to learn more.
Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer said...

you made me smile... ear to ear! i plan to incorporate some BG in my projects - just dying to get the new lines!

Unknown said...

I'm so there!!! Love what Jennifer's taught so far and can't wait to see what else she has in store for us. :)