Monday, June 01, 2009

Wrapping it up!

There are so many things I'm trying to wrap up lately....work projects, Cub Scouts, school...and the winner of the awesome Studio Calico June kit! I'm so sorry to keep you all waiting so long!





The Random Number Generator (or RNG for short ;)) gave me #19 as my lucky lady - so that means LESLIE MURPHY, it's YOU! Congratulations and enjoy it! Please email april@studiocalico.com to claim your prize! (And be sure to mention you're my winner!)

Photobucket
And since we're also wrapping up Cub Scouts - here are my two handsome boys at our final meeting tonight. We had a really special one as we had a scout cross over the bridge to leave Cub Scouts and become a Boy Scout. What a great moment. Have a great night! Tomorrow is the last day of school and the 1st Grade party - should be a fun one!

xoxo,
k.

8 comments:

Jane said...

so HANDSOME!!

Monica said...

awee love the Cub scout photo!
My son crossed over last week into the wolves he is so excited about that!

Jocelyn said...

Aww what an adorable pic of the boys!!!!! Congrats to the winner!!! Wishing you a Terrific Tuesday!

Leslie Murphy said...

Kelly,

Thanks so much! I'm a high school English teacher getting ready to wrap up my year on Wednesday, so I'll have lots of free time this summer to scrapbook.

I can't wait to receive the kit. :)
Leslie Murphy

Scrappycath said...

Such an adorable photo of 2 very handsome young men. You must be so proud of them for their all of their achievements, including scouts!

Kim said...

Congratulations on your new Boy Scout - my little one just became a Web I - they look soooo handsome in the new uniform. I can not wait to scrap it! We did the bridge ceremony

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Yeah Leslie! What a lucky gal!!!

OK, I have a Webelo... He just finished being a Bear....

My question is... how much do you do to help your sons get their badges or beads? Do you have a weekly 'study time' for cub scouts/boy scouts? We seem to be 'helpless' over here... and I wonder if I should be more helpful.

The club meets once a week for one hour ... Any advice????

stephanie howell said...

they are PRECIOUS.
so so handsome. xo